"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 28, 2008

Eyes & Body week 2

Ok kids, I didn't take any new photos but I figured I'd jump in just to let you know that there has been no change as of yet on my aged eyes. I'm still using the cream twice daily (morning & night) and so far I have seen no change but I didn't really expect crazy results overnight or anything. After week 2 I'll take & post new photos of my wrinkles & hopefully they will be much smaller.
As for the weight, I was able to work out 3 days last week but that was it, I was too busy any other days & my chances of being able to work out more than my 15 minute walk at work this week is pretty slim as well. I am still conscious of what I eat (other than weekends) and am continuing to take my supplement once a day, only on weekdays. I'm extra bloated this week so I'm hoping by next week I'll be able to see if there has been any change but as of today my weight is exactly the same as it was last week so I guess that's a good thing right, I mean, I didn't gain any weight :)

No comments: