"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 31, 2008

Bye Bye Moley Mole


Looks like SJP had her famous mole removed. Her publicist said that she did not have surgery but it's pretty freaking clear to the naked eye that it's missing from her face. I highly doubt it just fell off. Of course another source says that she did have removed very recently. I know it was a bit of a trademark but I have to say that I'm thrilled she had it removed, it really was distracting since it was 3-D! Due to the style of the mole it is not believed that the removal would have been cancer related but rather a personal choice because those types of moles are like ears...they continue to grow forever so maybe it was just getting too big & she decided to have it sliced off. Who knows the real story behind it & I'm sure we'll hear from her sooner or later as to why she did it but until then, I just want to say that I don't care why I'm just happy she did.

No comments: