"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 18, 2008

Representin' the D

So we have some locals on a few reality shows this summer season & I’m pretty excited about it! The new season of Project Runway started (see blog below) and there is a gentleman by the name of Joe Faris, who is in his early 40’s and straight! Big Brother 10 has a gentleman by the name of Dan Gheesling who is from Dearborn and is a Catholic School teacher. Both of the guys still remain on their respective shows but for A.S.I.I.D. who is from Detroit and appeared on America’s Best Dance Crew their luck already ran out. This dance crew has a DEAF guy who is a great dancer and they are a great team and really work well together, but apparently that just wasn’t enough to win it, so good luck to you guys & welcome back to the D!

No comments: