"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 4, 2008

Ok, so Christina Applegate has been diagnosed with breast cancer, she caught it very early & is expected to have a full recovery.

People paid $14 Mill for the pics of the Jolie-Pitt twins and the issue hits newsstands today. You can get a sneak peek of the cover here.


One of my faves Gossip Girl smoked out the competition at the Teen Choice Awards although I have to say that I don’t think teens should be watching Gossip Girl, these high school kids on the show are just drunks, whores, and rich bitches who never suffer real consequences for their actions and that is nothing like reality but I love it! See 90210 was also very similar to that with the rich kids and whores (not as much with the drunks) but it always seemed like each episode had a lesson to be learned where GG doesn’t.

Kathy Griffin was offered a spot on the new season of Dancing With the Stars and she turned it down, stating, “I can’t even touch my toes”.


On a personal note regarding the weekend me & my crew headed down to the Dearborn Homecoming, we got drunk, watched fireworks, listened to Eddie Money, and then hit up the bars afterward…all in all it was a great weekend. I had a very interesting cab ride with Karen & our Jamaican cabbie Bah on Saturday night after the bar but I will say that today, I’m not feeling so hot. I contemplated calling off of work but I only have 1 sick day & I knew if I called off today that sometime within the next 2 months (when I’ll have another day) I’d get super sick & then be forced to come to work, but I’m feeling progressively worse than when I woke up. I keep telling myself that since I’m already here there is no point in going home but my stomach keeps arguing with me. The mere thought of my futon & a movie is extremely appealing right now but I hate to “waste” sick time. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

No comments: