"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 17, 2008

Dark Knight


Me & my friend Doug finally went & saw Dark Knight at the IMAX on Sunday & I knew it was going to be good but had no idea that it was going to be awesome! I will say that it was a little long and about two times I thought the final chase sequence was starting but I was wrong. The story was good, highly involved with various characters and how they all linked to each other. It seemed as though 2 Face was dead at the end but I’m guessing that isn’t the actual case and he’ll be making a return for the next installment but I could be wrong. I can safely say that Heath Ledger was amazing in this movie, Oscar worthy performance for sure. He was beyond the character he was playing, due to the cuts/scars on his face he was always licking his lips and making this sucking noise that was creepy but very realistic. It really is a shame that he died because I think his acting potential was truly shown in this movie and we will never get to see what other tricks he had up his sleeve. If you haven’t seen the movie I highly suggest that you do, and if you can see it at an IMAX, even better!!

photo courtesy of Dark Knight website
Bookmark and Share

No comments: