"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 25, 2008

Still Sick



I'm going crazy in my apartment! I've been home sick for 3 days now and I can't take it anymore. I've started talking to myself but luckily not answering my own questions but I'm learning that one can only watch so much 90210 before they start losing their sanity. It's so beautiful outside but I don't want to go anywhere because I don't want to get anyone sick, not even strangers so I've been standing in front of my window breathing in the fresh air. My throat has started feeling much better but it looks freaking disgusting which is why I didn't want to go back to work yet but I'm going back tomorrow because I can't take another day of this! I'm debating walking up to the custard place on the corner to get a cone because it will provide me with some fresh air & the icey cold goodness will probably make my throat feel much better too. I'm so glad I quit smoking because what a difference this round of tonsillitis is compared to my last one let me tell ya. After 24 hours on the meds I started feeling better but in the past it would have taken at least 48 before I noticed a difference. I can say though that I've been missing the cigs the last 3 days because at least...it's something to do! I really need to clean my apartment but I don't want to exert too much energy because I'm afraid it will make me sick again. It's times like these when I really miss living with roommates & pets, at least there were people/animals to keep me company. I'm starting to get sore from head to toe from laying around for days...I'm just a mess & it's all Peggy's fault! I haven't seen the girl in years & then I spend 3 days with her & she gets me sick. Thanks alot girlie, as nice as it was to see you, I currently wish I hadn't. Nothing personal. Well, I guess I should get back to nothing. More from reality tomorrow!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: