"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 15, 2008

And The Winner Is?

Well, it's not Kenley (thank you God!) and that makes me really happy, she was so effing annoying & had a very poor attitude. The winner of Project Runway season 5 is Leanne Marshall!!! Congratulations Leanne, your designs were beautifully executed and so creative...definitely not a copycat of any other designers that's for sure (wink wink). I'm so jealous of Leanne's new ride a Saturn VUE hybrid! I have to admit that I was rooting for Korto. Her clothing was so "me" with all of the bright bold colors, clean lines, accessories, bold femininity where Leanne's was more delicate and sweet, especially with the pale color palette. My favorite look of Leanne's was the white bustier with the sand skirt and my favorite of Korto's was the long green one that her model was wearing at the end, I would totally rock that. I think Kenley's line was a little "cooky" although well crafted it was kind of 80's and not really in a good way. I did like her bridesmaid dress though, but that was it. I will be sure to post some photos once some are available online. In case you weren't aware, this is the final season of the show that will air on Bravo, it will be moving to Lifetime.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Paul said...

And even after Kenley lost, she went on to say it was bullshizz. What a sorry ass!

DVR Slave said...

Totally! She's extremely ungrateful for what she got & a very poor loser!!