"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 13, 2008

Nick & Norah


So Wendy & Paul & myself went out to the movies Saturday night & checked out Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and as expected I loved it. I thought the story was sweet & honest & the soundtrack was great! The movie was very funny and the best character by far was Norah's drunk friend Caroline who just can't seem to let go of her gum. Nick's somewhat recent ex-girlfriend Triss has a funny scene when she tries to win back Nick with her "moves" but he wakes up and makes a very smart decision that made our audience coo with happiness. After that Nick & Norah really start to bond while attempting to find Fluffy and something that Norah has never been able to find. If you want to know what the hell all that is supposed to mean then I guess you'll have to go see it! It was totally worth the $75 (well, $9.50)!!!!

Why are movies so expensive these days? What ever happened to the dollar show?
Bookmark and Share

No comments: