"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 15, 2008

Earlier Every Year!


Ok people, I stopped by Big Lots after work yesterday to grab something for work & when I walked in the door I was greeted by xmas trees, ornaments, dishes, welcome mats...all things X-mas & I'm fucking sorry but god damn...the X-mas season lasts long enough, why start it before Halloween is even here? I started looking around for some Halloween/fall/Thanksgiving home stuff & there was one tiny section, already marked down...WTF? We are only 4 weeks into fall & already the season is marked down? Not that I'm complaining about the fact that the door mat I plan on purchasing was marked down from 7 to 4 dollars but dude, why do we need to shop for fall in summer and winter in fall etc, the seasons are already short enough & these stores don't help any pushing holidays on us that are months away!! We keep wondering why time flies so fast...it's because of this shit & it just keeps getting worse, when I was a kid I know that X-mas crap didn't come out until after Halloween because mom & I would always go to Arbor Drugs & get those yummy X-mas cookies the week after Halloween!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: