"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 20, 2008

Jet's Pizza Blog


For those of you who are not on Myspace & have never had the pleasure of reading one of the best blogs ever, and for those of you who loved it the first time I've decided to post my infamous Jet's Pizza story. I would also like to thank the celebs for keeping it calm this weekend which gives me the chance to post this!!

*A little background for those who don't know me: Doug & Candice are my former roommates & we lived about 6 or 7 blocks from Jet's.

Ring ring "Jet's Pizza Dearborn"

"Yes, I'd like to place an order"

"Ok, what can I get for you?"

"Small square meaty & a small square with pepperoni and bacon"

"Phone number"

"Dougs # here"

"Pickup or delivery?"

"Delivery please"

Slight coughing from Jets employee

"Are you still there? Sorry about that...ma'am as part of our customer appreciation week because you have ordered from us over 100 times this order will be free" pause "we do ask that you still pay the delivery fee of $2.50"

"Ok sounds good, thanks"

"Have a great night"

Ok, 1 yes it is beyond sad that we have actually ordered that many pizzas in the what, 3 years this location has been open. B this does not count the other times Candice or myself actually used our own number to order a pizza or 3 the handful of times over the last three years that we actually went and picked it up.

Doug always complained that he was eating too much pizza and I started to realize it when a few months ago I ordered a pizza from my phone & gave them my number & when I answered the door the guy said "what happened to Doug? When I pulled up to the house I double checked the ticket." I told him that was pretty sad when the pizza guy knows your name. Bottom line here is, we eat too much freaking pizza!

But it's just so tasty
Bookmark and Share

No comments: