"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 11, 2008

Movie Review


Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay: This movie (geared toward stoners) was freaking hysterical! I laughed so much from beginning to end and I watched it alone. Normally when I watch a funny movie alone it loses some of the funny because I don’t have people to laugh with, this movie was not that type. I laughed out loud repeatedly from beginning to end. It all starts the day after the White Castle fiasco when the fellas are on their way to Amsterdam and get arrested for having a bomb, which is actually a smokeless bong that Kumar fashioned for the flight. After they are arrested they are sent to Guantanamo Bay where they luckily escape prior to having to eat a “sandwich” that they definitely don’t want to eat. Once out they start their journey toward Texas where Kumar’s ex is marrying a guy that he doesn’t like but who has an in with the President. They get into all kinds of awkward situations, weird scenarios, attend a bottomless party, meet a cyclops, get high with W, and of course run into Neil Patrick Harris who takes them on a shroom filled ride to a whorehouse. Judging by the end after the credits it looks like there will be a third installment of these hilarious movies (2010), which I’m sure will be just as funny as the first two. I definitely recommend this movie to those who found the first one funny because if you didn’t like the first one you won’t like this one either. If you didn’t see the first one, what the hell are you waiting for?!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: