"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 11, 2008

They Killed Chef! You Bastards!!


Isaac Hayes passed away over the weekend. At the age of 65 Isaac was found unconscious in his home next to a treadmill that was still running. After paramedics tried to revive him & moved him to the hospital he was pronounced dead around 2 pm yesterday in Memphis. Not only was Hayes a legendary musician he was also well known for playing the voice of Chef on Comedy Central’s South Park for many years before finally leaving due to a clash of beliefs in 2006. Hayes was still working & performing & as far as I know didn’t have any major health concerns, though reports are not yet out it seems to me as though he had a heart attack or stroke while exercising which is what would have caused his death. My thoughts and sincere condolences go out to his family and friends at this time.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: