"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 12, 2008

The Lost Facts of Life Episode


Me & the girls saw a very funny play last night at the Ringwald Theater in Ferndale done by the troupe Who Wants Cake Theatre. Dudes, Mrs. Garrett was freaking awesome & almost every time she started talking I started laughing. Our old (as in past not senior citizen) friend Jamie Richards played Jo & he played her very well as did the rest of the cast who also played their characters very well. The best part of the whole play was the 2 minute interruption from Geri (Blaire's cousin with CP) who showed up only to find out she was at the wrong episode. I think Leslie & I almost peed! Had this play not ended last night I would have totally urged you all to go see it but it's over so you are S.O.L.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: