"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 19, 2008

Please Remove Him!

You know, all this Kwame business is no longer funny, it's freaking embarrassing for the city. Detroit already has one of the worst reputations of any city in the entire country and now this?! I mean come on, Kwame's face is all over CNN, and I'm sure has been all over Best Week Ever on VH1 too. I just don't understand what is wrong with him that he would want to stay in his position, he's making a fool out of himself and Detroit and he sees nothing wrong with it. After the jail time and constant court dates he still remains mayor and a government that would even allow someone who committed perjury to stay in office obviously lacks a lot. In any other country he would have been thrown in jail immediately & I'm sure in some...killed, yet we just allow him to continue to work! It isn't like he's the manager of a Dairy Queen, he's the freaking mayor of a large metropolitan city that he keeps abusing to get ahead. I'm beyond sick of all of this crap & when Granholm makes her decision it better be to remove him, Detroit has suffered enough at the hands of their "leader" it's time they get to move on!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: