"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 27, 2008

I Heart Tim Gunn



Here’s what he had to say about Miley Cyrus & her style: “Miley cyrus is just a little too tarty” “it’s just a little too much for a 15 year old” “I’d swear she was 25”.
I couldn’t agree more Tim, after seeing her at one awards show in a full length red gown that should have been worn by someone like Charlize Theron I started thinking the same thing. If she thought the photo of her in the sheet was a bad idea, so is dressing twice your age because people will forget that she’s just a little kid & the sexploitation will get out of hand.

And what about Katie Holmes you ask: “Katie Holmes went from looking like a little farm girl to looking like European royalty”I don’t know about royalty Tim, but I would say that she went from farm girl to a 50 year old version of Audrey Hepburn with the big sunglasses & short hair. I think that since she got married she completely changed the way she looks, it must be part of the Scientology Handbook to age yourself 20 years & wear hideous baggy 90’s jeans pegged with heels, WTF is up with that? This has to be the worst fashion choice she has made, wearing her husband’s jeans, which I’m assuming is why they are pegged, otherwise they would be floods. Anyway, she looks like an Olsen sister wearing the same pants every day, that is when they
wear pants!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: