"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 9, 2008

Bernie Mac Dies

I don't know about all of you but I was shocked as hell to read that Bernie Mac (age 50) died of complications due to pneumonia at a Chicago area hospital early this morning. I had read that he had pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital on the 1st but that it wasn't really something to be concerned about so I wasn't, honestly I was more concerned for Morgan Freeman due to the severity of his accident and his age. Apparently Bernie Mac had suffered from a lung disease called sarcoidosis for 20 years but it had gone into remission in 2005. There is no more information being given as to what happened or what caused the downturn considering it was stated that he was expected to make a full recovery just a few days ago. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends, this is such an unexpected loss.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: